Category Archives: Facebook Marketing
The Benefits and Advantages of eBooks
An ebook is a book in electronic format. It is downloaded to a computer, PC, Mac, laptop, PDA, tablet, smartphone or any other kind of reading device, and is read on the screen. It can have numbered pages, table of contents, pictures and graphics, exactly like a printed book.
Ebooks present many benefits and advantages, and this article shows some of them.
It is very simple and easy to purchase and download ebooks through the Internet. It is exactly like purchasing any other product. The only difference is that after payment you will either be directed to a download page or receive the download link in an email. All you have to do is click on the link and the ebook will automatically download to your computer, to a folder of your own choice.
After download you don’t have to be connected to the Internet in order to read the ebook. You can stay offline. If you wish to have it printed, it is very easy. Just click on the print button in the ebook, to print it with your home printer.
What are the benefits and advantages of ebooks?
1. Ebooks are delivered almost instantaneously. You can purchase, download and start reading them within minutes, without leaving your chair. You don’t have to go to a bookstore to buy them, neither wait for them for days, weeks and sometimes more to arrive in the mail.
2. No trees are required to manufacture paper for the pages of ebooks.
3. When you need certain information, you can get it immediately, by downloading an ebook.
4. Many ebooks are sold nowadays with bonuses, which you usually do not get with a printed book. This adds value to your purchase.
5. Ebooks take up less space. You practically don’t need any space to store them. You don’t need a library or a room for them. You can store hundreds and thousands of ebooks on your computer or reading device.
6. Ebooks are portable. You can carry a whole library of hundreds of books with you, on CD, in a laptop, notebook or any ebook reader, without worrying about their weight.
7. With today’s technology you can read ebooks everywhere, on the bus, train, airplane, and while standing in line.
8. Ebooks are more safely stored and carried from one place to another, than ordinary books. They also withstand time more than books.
9. Ebooks can show links, for easy access to more information and related websites.
10. Ebooks are searchable. You can easily search for any information in an ebook, instead of turning page after page.
11. Ebooks can be interactive and contain audio, video and animations, which can enhance the message that the author is trying to convey.
12. Since ebooks are delivered through the Internet, there are no packing and shipping expenses.
13. Ebooks can be printable, so that if you wish to read an ebook in the traditional way, you can very inexpensively print it with your home printer or at any printing shop.
14. Fonts in ebooks can be resized, making it easier to read for people with disabilities. With an additional software it is possible to turn some of the ebooks into audio books.
15. Ebooks are very easy to sell and distribute.
16. It is very simple and easy to purchase and download an ebook. People living in big modernized cities, in a remote village in a far away country or on a small island, can equally access an ebook. It takes them the same amount of time to purchase and download an ebook, provided they have an Internet connection.
17. It is possible to purchase an ebook 24 hours a day, every day of the year, from the comfort of your own house or office. You can purchase and download an ebook, even if you are on a vacation. All you need is a laptop, tablet. smartphone, or a reading device, and wireless Internet connection.
18. People are already spending a lot of time in front of their computers, so why not read and ebook, instead of doing something else?
Nowadays, one can find ebooks about every possible subject, fiction and nonfiction, free and not free.
Considering non-fiction ebooks, such ebooks disseminate knowledge not pages, which means that it is not correct to evaluate the price of an ebook according to the number of its pages. The price should be determined by the information offered, its usefulness and its relevance, and also by the amount of practical knowledge, inspiration, motivation, tips and advice, and by the uniqueness of the information.
About the Author
Remez Sasson writes books and articles, with practical information and guidance, about positive thinking and motivation, visualization, gaining inner strength and inner peace, achieving success and living a better life.
Visit his website www.SuccessConsciousness.com
To your success,
P.S. If your learned something from this blog post, feel free to type your comment below. Please don’t forget to like me in Facebook.
Before using the internet to market your business, it is better to learn first the reasons why people use the internet.
The following are the main 3 reasons why people are online:
- Information – People read tutorials/training, news articles or e-books.
- Entertainment – People watch videos in youtube, listen to music and read entertaining articles.
- Help – People are looking for articles how to solve their problems.
Some people are visiting the internet because they want to earn money, to be physically attractive and healthy. If you notice today, if you want to apply for a job, you can easily apply online.
Facebook is the best market place on the internet today because of the following reasons:
- Facebook is the biggest social networking in the planet.
- As of October 11, 2015 it is the 2nd most visited site next to Google.
- It has billions of users worldwide.
- Around 757 million users visit Facebook daily.
- Philippines has 30 million Facebook users.
- Almost all your friends have Facebook accounts.
It’s about time to use Facebook in your business but there are basic skills you need to apply in order to do the ethical ways in promoting your opportunity in Social Media. One thing you should avoid in Facebook Marketing is to hype your prospects. Don’t ever do it that way. You must know the right approach in using Facebook to promote your product or opportunity.
Sa facebook marketing dapat mong malaman na hindi lahat ng tao ay pinapakitaan mo ng product or business opportunity mo dahil may kasabihan ang mga online marketer experts na, “If you are marketing to everyone, then you are marketing to no one”.
Dapat yung mga interested prospect lang sa business mo ang dapat pakitaan mo ng offer mo at magagawa mo yan sa pamamagitan ng tamang paraan at hindi dapat yung old schools na ginagawa ng karamihan. Hindi dapat post ka lang ng post sa facebook wall mo dahil kadalasan dyan ay walang papansin sa ads mo.
If you want to learn more about Facebook Marketing, simply Click Here.
To your success,
P.S. Kung may natutunan ka dito sa aking blog post, feel free to type your comment box below. Please don’t forget to like me in facebook.
P.P.S. Para sa mga karagdagang strategy how to market online effectively pwede ka mag attend sa aming FREE Live Online Training. Click here to register.